Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Agent - Unlicensed
at Welk Resorts
By adhering to Welk Resort Sales, Inc. (WRS) standards, the Sales Agent will oversee and be responsible for a consistent and accurate sales presentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Resort Wide:
- Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attends safety meetings, keeps the workplace in a safe condition, and works in a safe manner with associates and guests.
- Adheres to attendance policy and reports to work at scheduled start time.
- Must clock in and out and adhere to meal periods and breaks.
- Proposes ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
- Engage in exceptional customer service and sell our program to current and potential owners of the Welk Resort Platinum Program.
- Work diligently to communicate the benefits of the Welk Platinum Program consistently and accurately.
- Achieve defined sales targets.
- Successfully pass sales training program which includes learning a script, compliance testing and successfully presenting the steps of a sale.
- Ensure the ethics and integrity of the Welk business platform are supported throughout all aspects of the sales presentation.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Comprehension of the Welk Organization and all resort facilities. Keep current on sales information and approved sales materials.
- Ability to use and operate office equipment such as a computer, and copier.
- Must have basic knowledge of the internet.
- As the sales programs mature in performance these responsibilities may be amended from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have obtained a High School Diploma or equivalent. Valid California Real Estate License required. One-year previous sales experience in Vacation Ownership a plus and an understanding of RCI or Interval International is preferable.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and real estate contracts. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand and walk. The associate is occasionally required to sit and drive a golf cart. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.