Welk Resort– Vacation Sales Agent– Breckenridge
Take your passion for life, travel and entertainment to the next level with an opportunity that can elevate your earning potential! We have Sales Representatives making $100k, $200K, $300K. No experience necessary. We offer TRAINING that will put you in a position for success.
As a Vacation Sales Agent at Welk Resorts, you will be sharing a lifestyle and showing our beautiful resort to our guest.
Imagine a job that allows you to be:
- Embrace a culture of FUN
- Part Sale Professional
- Part Travel Agent
- 100% Dream Broker
- All while working within our Beautiful
What to expect
- Absolutely no cold calling. Welk pre-sets and credit qualifies your tours for you.
- Work life balance
- Best training in the business
- Paid training
- Awesome company culture
- Hourly vs. Bi-weekly Commission Monthly Bonus Quarterly Bonus Full Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K)
- Work in a beautiful resort environment
- Full Time
- We're looking for people who have PASSION, HEART and a ZEST FOR LIFE and TRAVEL.
- This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have tenacity, are coachable and have a desire to make a six figure income while having fun.
By adhering to Welk Resort Sales, Inc. (WRS) standards, the Sales Agent – Licensed will oversee and be responsible for a consistent and accurate tour of the Welk property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Resort Wide:
• Consistently follow the iServe standards at all times.
• Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
• Attends safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner with associates and guests.
• Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
• Must clock in and out and adhere to meal periods and breaks.
• Proposes ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
• Engage in exceptional customer service with current and potential Owners of the Welk Resort Platinum Program.
• Work diligently to communicate the benefits of Welk Resort Platinum Program consistently and accurately.
• Achieve defined business targets.
• Successfully pass sales training program. May be responsible for group sales presentations.
• Ensure the ethics and integrity of the Welk Resort Sales business platform are supported throughout all aspects of the tour.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Comprehension of the Welk Organization and all Resort facilities. Keep current on sales information and approved distribution materials.
• Ability to use and operate office equipment such as a computer, and copier.
• Must have basic knowledge of the internet.
• As the Sales programs mature in performance these responsibilities may be amended from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have obtained a High School Diploma or equivalent. Valid Colorado Real Estate/Broker License or willingness to obtain one, previous sales experience in Vacation Ownership a plus and an understanding of RCI or Interval International is preferable but not required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to sit, walk and drive a golf cart.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.