Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Technician - Denver, CO * The Wendy's Company
at Wendy's International
- Performs emergency and cosmetic repair on restaurant equipment and property; performs necessary modifications to equipment installations.
- Performs preventative maintenance service as outlined in PM program and performs regular inspections of all assigned restaurants and reports the condition of equipment and property as well as maintenance status.
- Through proper utilization of TechConnect system, ensures accurate and timely processing of invoices, work orders, purchase orders, capital appropriation request forms and any other pertinent administrative duties as necessary. Maintains records of store level equipment inventory, spare parts and company owned tool inventories. Provides reports as requested.
- Assists supervisor with recommendations regarding capital budget expenditures for equipment, building and property repair or replacement. Assists where necessary in the installation of equipment resulting from special projects.
- Maintains current service and warranty repair records and prevents unwarranted repair expenses or violation of warranties.
- Performs duties as required for store openings, special events, fairs, and the store closing program; assists in transfer, sales and/or disposal of equipment..
- Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma
- Technical knowledge of electrical repair, carpentry, and plumbing
- Knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration
- Ability to maintain/repair varied types of electrical equipment
- Environment Protection Agency (EPA) HVAC/R Type 1 and Type 2 certification
- Technical certification
- 1-3 years experience in related general maintenance/repair work or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Listening Skills
- Relationship Building
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Results Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Functional Expertise
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.