Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic - Rail Car Movers
at Wiese, Inc.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
If you are a skilled heavy equipment / diesel equipment mechanic and are looking for a rewarding career with a solid and established company, join the Wiese team today! We are looking for a Field Service Technician.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting, repairing and performing planned maintenance on rail car moving equipment, as well as selling and generating parts and service revenue while exceeding customer’s expectations.
Overnight travel is approximately 40% as you will be on a team that covers a multi-state territory. Travel expenses are paid by the company.
Candidate should have previous experience and/or training in:
- Internal combustion engines, Gas and Diesel/automotive repair or related military background
- Heavy Equipment repair/Ag Equipment repair
- Wiring/electrical trouble shooting, Can Buss-Class 1
- Welding/ Fabricating
- Hydraulic repairs
- General knowledge of Trackmobile/Railroad equipment (preferred)
- Strong equipment mechanical, electrical and hydraulic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide your own hand tools
- Solid computer skills, particularly data entry
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more and to crouch and/or crawl in confined areas
Turn your mechanical skills into a rewarding new career! Apply now!
Wiese has been around for over 75 years. To learn more about what makes us tick and why we do what we do:
- Our Website: https://wieseusa.com/
- Our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/WieseUSA
- Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WieseUSA/
Interested in learning more?