Wilson & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
8400 - RP2 - Utility Inspector Coordinator
at Wilson & Company
Wilson & Company is currently seeking a Utility Inspector Coordinator who will be responsible for the monitoring of the installation of utilities across railroad property throughout Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate with the Field Operations Manager on schedule and location of projects.
- Must be able to be a good communicator and safety conscience.
- Must learn and follow railroad safety criteria and policies.
- Must know how to scale and measure distances.
- Must obtain measurements and report progress information and place on an Inspector's Daily Report (IDR).
- Becomes thoroughly familiar with the plans and specifications for the job to be inspected.
- Must be able to follow and carry out specific instructions on an independent basis and oversee/review the work of others on-site.
- Pre-employment drug screening is required.
- Must locate to the project sites. Travel is required.
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience
- Railroad construction experience preferred.
Please note that Wilson & Company is not currently sponsoring applicants for work visas.
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 13 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.