Wilson & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wilson & Company
Our Denver, CO office is currently seeking a full-time Engineer in Training. The ideal candidate will have experience in the preparation of design computations and quantity estimates and be able to assists in the development of probable construction cost estimates for his/her projects within the department. We are looking for someone with great communication skills who enjoys being part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Although expected to work independently, this individual must be able to interact well with other team members within the Wilson & Company team.
- Contact and visit clients for business development / marketing; including attendance at local industry conferences and seminars.
- High degree of intrapersonal and communication skills is necessary,
- Proven teamwork and problem solving skills
- Comfortable to manage and develop business client relationships.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles
- Proficient in plan production using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-Starter with strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Microstation and InRoads is desirable
- 1 to 3 years’ experience including plan production, drainage calculations and technical report writing
- BS in Civil Engineering
- MS in Water Resources is a plus. Emphasis on Hydraulics and Hydrology is desirable
Please note that Wilson & Company is not currently sponsoring applicants for work visas.
Wilson & Company has a rich history in planning and design, and the right candidate will become part of our bright future. We provide multidisciplinary engineering, architecture, surveying, mapping, environmental, and planning services, and employ staff throughout 13 offices in 9 states. The firm was founded in 1932 and provides services to a diverse client base including railroads; municipal, state, and federal agencies; energy, industrial, and commercial companies; and private developers.
The cornerstone of our success is Higher Relationships, standards in Discipline, Intensity, Collaboration, Shared Ownership, and Solutions. Discipline is doing it right, with attention to details without exception. Intensity is doing what it takes to meet and exceed expectations. Collaboration is working together and bringing out the best in each other. Shared Ownership means we adopt the goals of others as our own. Finally, Solutions are achieved in a win-win environment. We value this commitment to Higher Relationships with our employees, clients, and the communities where we live and work. And for you, our culture intends to help you achieve personal and professional success. Come grow with us!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.