Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
- Create, proof, edit, and correct documents, memos, and letters for Partners and associates, ensuring timeliness.
- Coordinate seminars and group presentations, to include handling reservations, travel arrangements, food services, etc. Follow up directly with clients in regard to products and services.
- Assist in the assembly of reports, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Back up Receptionist and Office Assistant duties as needed.
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work.
- Provide administrative support to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Produce high quality work in compliance with word processing guidelines and firm standards, including proofreading and report compilations. Follow-up proactively as necessary.
- Develop and demonstrate a general knowledge of the firm’s products and services. Communicate proactively with associates and clients. Prioritize deadlines as necessary.
- Preparing workstations for onboarding or termination of firm associates
- Processing cash receipts
- Entering firm expenses
- Handling facsimiles
- Ordering/distributing promotional items
- Process Tax documents
- Maintain research library
- Scheduling the use of A/V equipment and ensuring proper set-up and usage
- Scheduling conference rooms and handling hospitality arrangements
- Administrative processing of client invoices
- Processing maintenance reports
- Training associates on administrative functions and software
- Assisting other associates with overflow work
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of eduation and experience
- Requires 1-3 years of job-related experience
- Requires intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and basic knowledge or Excel and PowerPoint
Experience with a multi-line telephone system and a variety of office machines is preferred
Experience in a professional services work environment is preferred
Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
Ability to learn and operate additional software programs
Ability to work with a diverse group of clients and associates while maintaining a positive attitude towards work, the team and the firm
Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
Ability to effectively operate a variety of office machines, to include a PC, telephone, copier, fax, etc.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.