Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
- Develop a specialized knowledge and software proficiency in specific practice groups and/or service lines.
- Create, proof, edit, and correct documents, memos, and letters for Partners and associates, ensuring timeliness.
- Provide administrative support to the designated practice groups and/or service lines to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Produce high quality work in compliance with work processing guidelines and firm standards, including proofreading and report compilations. Follow-up proactively as necessary.
- Prepare, track and file client service documents including letters, reports and other documents for consulting projects and feasibility studies/financial forecasts with strong MS Office skills required (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Develop initial client proposal drafts using graphics, pictures and other visuals for review and edit by team members (also using MS Office products).
- Prepare financial statements (including proformas – prior to audit) and management reports (including assistance with inputting information for linked graphs), as well as any communication letters and feasibility studies
- Assistance with data entry (in Excel) for various projects
- Develop and demonstrate a general knowledge of the firm’s products and services. Communicate proactively with associates and clients. Prioritize deadlines as necessary.
- Follow Wipfli quality protocols
- Assist in the assembly of reports, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work.
- Requires a High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- An Associate Degree in Administrative Support is preferred
- Requires a valid driver’s license
- Requires three to five years of job related experience with a high school education, or less than three years of job related experience with an Associate Degree
- Requires intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word, and a basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with a multi-line telephone system and a variety of office machines
- Experience in a professional services work environment
- Experience training and work delegation
- Administrative experience in a specific industry line
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines.
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule to meet workflow demands
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.