Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Clerical Internship
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Wipfli, LLP is currently looking for Seasonal Administrative Assistant for the upcoming tax season for our Denver, CO office. This individual will be processing client tax documents, printing, scanning, organizing, and mailing client information. The hours for this role may vary, between 10-25 each week through approximately April 15, 2020 with the possibility of rehire for future opportunity seasons.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc.) and aptitude to learning new applications
- Ability to organize work, effectively manage a variety of projects and the ability to work accurately while meeting deadlines
- Previous experience with tax processing in a CPA or professional services firm is preferred, but not required
- A high school diploma or GE is required
- Minimum one year of customer service or administrative experience is preferred
- Ability to organize work, effectively manage a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work accurately while meeting deadlines
- Requires a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.