Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Manage day-to-day financial reporting accuracy for assigned clients utilizing available tools to ensure efficient client workflow and on-time processing of client information
- Provide assistance with more complex general ledgers identifying missing transactions and trends to ensure overall accuracy
- Provide guidance on the review and approval of account classifications
- Review balance sheet for accuracy and coordinate resolution
- Utilize available tools and coordinate project tasks to ensure efficient client workflow
- Act as a Peer Advisor for new employees during the first year of employment
- Prepare and/or review initial draft of monthly reporting package to include KPIs/metrics
- Prepare and finalize month end close
- Consult with clients monthly to ensure alignment between client goals and project plans
- Maintain and update client procedure manual to ensure appropriate process documentation
- Prepare and/or review workpapers and schedules to ensure audit readiness
- Provide onsite services as requested by client
- Participate in cross utilization of teams and/or lead software implementations, conversions and setups as assigned
- Assist in estimating and managing work assignments of accountants to meet client needs and budget constraints
- Assist in development of best practices as assigned
- Participate in special projects/committees as requested
- Assist in training development
- Collaborate with Client Relations position
- Perform analysis to determine borrowing base calculation
- Networking at general business, association and other functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3+ years of experience in public/private accounting working with clients in $1 to $10MM revenue
- Strong team player with positive attitude
- Analytical aptitude
- Conceptual thinking
- Strong technology skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.