Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staff Accountant -Business Accounting Services
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Our Denver office is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our Business Advisory Servies division.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in any or all of the folloing specialties:
- Full cycle accounting including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, completion of various period end closings, bank and general ledger reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Provide end to end payroll services
- Sales Tax
- Financial Reporting
- Outsourced Controller duties
- Advanced software knowledge: Quickbooks, Intacct, Sage
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related business field
- At least 1-2 years of full-cycle accounting experience required
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in quality work product
- Personal integrity and positive personal attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Good planning and Strong organizational skills
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.