Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Design EIT
at Woolpert, inc.
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking a dynamic Site Design EIT in our Englewood, CO office.
- Design and create site layout plans in alignment with client requirements and Woolpert standards.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to develop concept plans, grading plans, and site designs.
- Strong interest and working knowledge in hydrology and stormwater management.
- Proven ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritize workflow and complete tasks.
- Work with project management team to identify impediments and develop / implement solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Performs engineering tasks under close supervision; encouraged to solve engineering problems using experience, judgment and education but expected to ask for assistance when needed
- Completes modeling and calculations for projects
- Prepares cost estimates and determines feasibility of project based on analysis of collected data.
- Prepares and assists in preparation of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, and designs for project.
- Researches/Reviews code and permitting requirements for project sites as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates will have a minimum BS in Civil Engineering.
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience.
- An Engineer-In-Training certification is preferred.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a requirement.
- Duties include occasional field work and possible local travel