Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Enablement Intern
Channel Enablement & Training Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your “A game” and we’ll show you what it’s like to work at a fast-growing and groundbreaking company.
“I’ve been interested in the tech industry for as long as I can remember, which is why this internship at RingCentral has proven itself to be intriguing and challenging. I’ve found myself quickly adapting to the fast pace of the channel team through the help of my colleagues, who have taken the time to explain all about new software and given me tips about my projects. I also find the atmosphere very friendly, and I love that I get to learn from so many educated and inspiring people.”
Are you a creative problem solver with natural insight into process and procedures and a knack for communicating with a variety of personality types? If you answered yes, this opportunity is calling for you! On our Channel team, you can play an active role in a rapid growing company and help shape the corporate culture. Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something you’re passionate about. Work hard, play hard vibes! This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company. Don’t miss our application deadline: May 1, 2019, apply now so you can put your passion to work!
This internship opportunity will be focused on supporting the Channel Sales Enablement team in Denver, CO. The focus of the internship will be supporting the Channel Enablement team in the development, planning, and delivery training materials for a variety of events, webinars, and self-paced training offerings. The Intern projects will involve working cross-functionally with a variety of RingCentral departments to ensure training deliverables and events are successful.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This individual will support the Channel Enablement team, working with a team of training designers and field trainers to support internal and external sales teams. This may include gathering content from internal experts, supporting webinar preparation and delivery, reviewing and updating existing content, and assisting in the development, rollout, and evaluation of new and existing methods for learning.
We are only accepting applications from students who are or will be in Colorado the for the entire summer.
- Currently attending College (Spring semester 2019)
- Pursuing an HR, Business, or Communications degree
- 3.0 GPA or better
Experience & Skills
- Proficiency with standard office technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Interest in building skill and proficiency in business/sales related training and development
- Strong communication skills (writing, proofreading, speaking)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative, be resourceful
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to learning
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2019 [10 week internship]
- Must be
availableto start either June 11th or June 25th
The successful intern will be able to:
- Describe ways in which a Channel Sales
enablementorganization functions to ensure Channel Managers and Sales Partners can be successful
- Actively participate in the process, procedures, and resources needed to deliver a variety of training initiatives in a business setting
- Critically assess content resources for effectiveness and relevance
- Identify the data points and sources needed to evaluate training success
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
About RingCentral - RingCentral’s website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.