Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Contract) Telecom Project Manager
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 3 weeks ago(9/26/2019 2:25 PM)
Xanterra Travel Collection, is a growing group of travel and leisure businesses operating in more than 30 countries. Xanterra Travel Collection’s businesses include lodging, food and beverage, Windstar Cruises, short-line railroad, and adventure travel companies. Xanterra is the largest concessioner for the U.S. National Park Service, operating lodges, restaurants, retail shops and guest activities in national parks such as Grand Canyon, Glacier and Yellowstone.
This Contract Project Manager role will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects within Sales and Customer Reservations to support company transformation and goals over the next 24 months. Overall program has components of process, technology and organization improvements which must be overseen by this role, working in concert with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects for Sales and Customer Reservation transformation. Specific projects include the implementation of Call Center communications and call handling technology, along with development of new standard processes.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and develop full scale project plans, including project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff; manage project budget and project resource allocation. Provide direction and support to project teams
- Plan and schedule project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Implement quality assurance protocols and test/monitor deliverable quality to ensure achievement of project requirements. Implement and manage project changes to achieve expected project outputs
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders. Develop and provide reporting showing project progress, problems and solutions.
- College degree or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Call Center Operations, Project Management and Technology
- Qualification in project management or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software, with direct work experience in project management capacity
- Experience in Call Center Technology implementation and Operations, preferably in a Shared Service environment
- Hospitality, lodging, cruise or travel experience is a plus but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills-ability to synthesize and present data clearly.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to interact with team members at all levels of the organization and with cross functional teams to ensure cost control and process improvements
- Proven experience in risk and change management
- Key competencies include: critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making, influencing and leading, team building, conflict management and adaptability