Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Development Summer Intern
at Xilinx, inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 156555
You will be working side-by-side with a team of industry-leading engineers who are responsible for the development of the best-in-class Xilinx in-system debugging and performance analysis tools.
Some of the specific tasks that are a part of this job include:
- Research and development of new Xilinx system-level debug and performance analysis features for use in various applications such as high-performance computing and data center algorithm acceleration
- Creation of documentation and reference tutorials
- Hands-on experience with the latest Xilinx Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform devices and boards
Some the requirements for this position include:
- Graduate Student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science
- Experience using Python and C/C to develop software applications
- Experience using Hardware Description Languages such as VHDL or Verilog (desired but not required)
- Experience with the Xilinx Vivado and SDK tools (desired but not required)
- User-level experience with Linux and Windows
- Self-driven and goal-oriented to provide project deliverables on schedule
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment