Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Xpanxion, LLC
Xpanxion currently has an opening for an experienced Java developer at our Fort Collins office. In this role you will be a part of a collaborative and efficient team, responsible for delivering top notch development. Successful applicants will have solid experience developing and delivering functional applications.
Xpanxion opened an office in Fort Collins during the fall of 2014. This location quickly became one of our most desirable and technical locations. We rapidly grew beyond the size of our initial office and continue to add highly skilled and dedicated employees to the Fort Collins team. Over the past 2 years we've, on average, hired new a employee every three weeks. Our Fort Collins office houses many of our most senior and technical software teams.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Our expectation is that you can bang out code that shows our clients why Xpanxion is a best in class services organization. You will cut through red tape and focus on writing code that even your mom would be proud of, all while being surrounded by developers who have a passion for new technologies and finding innovating solutions. Our teams focus on success as a whole, not individual accomplishments. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of businesses in a fast-paced consulting environment all while experiencing developing on the latest and greatest technology platforms.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Java, 2-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Ability to solve problems and offer solutions within a team.
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Ability to validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs.
Additional Preferred Experience:
- HTML, CSS, Angular, Node.js, JQuery
- Bootstrap or other mobile front end frameworks
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Experience with Spring MVC framework
- Programming in a J2EE environment with JSP/Servlets
- Experience with JSTL and custom tag libraries
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Atlassian suite, ect
- AWS, Azure, ect
- Extensive Training and development programs
- Weekly feedback meetings with supervisors
- Game room
- Nothing beats that 2:30 slump like a game of ping pong or darts! Each of our U.S. based locations have a game room, and break room with vending machines.
- Team building events
- Every month, each of our U.S. based locations has a morale events, whether it’s a monthly happy hour, pay day breakfast, or office Olympics!
- Room for growth
- Flexible schedule
- 18 Days of PTO and 11 Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Bonus Programs
Disclaimer: Xpanxion is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class
* For any questions please contact: email@example.com