YouFit Health Clubs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at YouFit Health Clubs
The Assistant Manager’s purpose is to learn the ins and outs of running a Youfit Health Club in order to become a successful General Manager. Next to the General Manager, they are the biggest advocate for Youfit and fully support all General Manager’s tasks.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the entire operation when the General Manager is unavailable
- Assist in the recruitment, development, and termination of staff members
- Assist with administrative responsibilities including evaluations, daily deposits, daily recap
- Create additional traffic through external marketing
- Motivate and contribute to daily sales while managing the reporting and administration of these sales
- Assist in member retention
- Support and ensure club it is in compliance with company policies
- Create and monitor the staff schedule according to Youfit’s payroll management guidelines
- Assist with member, staff, and facility issues
- Manage all club logs
- Supports the implementation of new policies
- Ensure staff is well informed of marketing promotions
- Create and maintain an enjoyable environment for all employees, members, and guests
- Must be available and reachable by their staff & Youfit management when the General Manager is unavailable
- Assistant Manager’s rotations occur regularly within market. Reasonable travel for meetings and personnel training is required.
- Must be able to work every weekend
- Must work a minimum of two morning shifts per month and must be 2 hours prior to the GM arrival.
- At least 6 months’ experience coaching and development employees
- Knowledge and training of a formal sales system
- Experience in operations management
- Outside marketing and business to business sales experience
- Experience dealing directly with customers as well as vendors
- Experience in the fitness industry (preferred)
- Must fulfill minimum production requirements every month
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs.
Full time employees
- Matching 401k
- Health Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary & Company paid Life Insurance
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.