Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Full-Time
ZOLL Data is a leading health technology company servicing the needs of the emergency and public safety industries. We have the resources and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and determination of a startup, because we used to be one. Our vision is to Improve Lives Through Transformational People and Products.
Perks & Benefits: In addition to a great company culture, ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally, we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service and much more! Our benefits package includes 401(k) with a generous company match, medical benefits that start on day 1 and tuition assistance.
We are looking to expand our Finance Department with a Financial Analyst. This position will play a key role in financial reporting, planning, and analysis.
- Support functional area leaders with reporting and analysis needs
- Prepare, analyze, and report on financial information based on data collected from various financial applications
- Perform in-depth variance analysis of monthly actuals against budget, forecast, and prior year
- Develop monthly forecast projections
- Assist in the annual budget creation
- Accounting close support analytics
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting role
- Proven financial and accounting analysis skills
- Strong organizational capability, including ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented, emphasizing accuracy and reasonableness of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team setting
- Possess a “can-do” attitude, and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent customer service orientation, both internal and external
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Powerpoint) required
- Experience with Prophix CPM is a plus
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
ZOLL values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.