Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Technical Support Specialist
- Customer Service/Support
- Category 2
- Category 3
- Regular Full-Time
At ZOLL Data, we believe that medics, firefighters, dispatchers and the patients they serve should have better experiences during some of the most stressful times of their lives. We build software and services to help them achieve that. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational people and products.
Perks & Benefits: ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service and much more! Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts and STD/LTD.
We are hiring an experienced Software Technical Support Specialist to provide exemplary customer service and software application support to customers with a wide variety of technical aptitude. A positive attitude and well-grounded sense of humor are a must in this fast-paced, high pressure environment.
***This is NOT a remote position. Local candidates preferred.
What We're Looking For:
- A passion for customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Sense of logic and creative problem solving abilities
- Detail-oriented, well-organized work style
- Experience in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of CRM systems and customer ticketing processes
- A sense of humor
- Take customer support calls
- Creation and resolution of Support tickets via phone, email and click to chat
- Expanding knowledge of our products and general technical abilities through training and practical experience
- Respond in a timely fashion to all customer inquiries
- Assist in expanding existing knowledge base by creating internal and customer facing articles and blogs
- Provide the best possible customer service to all customers in every situation
Successful candidates will have access to an extensive training program on our applications and their use in the industry and on-the-job training classes to further their skill set. We have an informal environment that allows for fun team comradery and relationship building.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Windows Operating System experience, both Server and Client
- Experience installing and upgrading software
- Understanding of Network Environments
- Application Support experience
- Experience with virtual environments (VMWare ESX)
- Experience with remote access tools (WebEx and LogMeIn)
- Apple iOS familiarity
- Basic knowledge of IIS
- Familiarity with Crystal Reports 11.x
Our Top 10 ZOLL Support Perks:
- Casual work environment
- Work with an awesome team!
- Information sharing - eveyone helps everyone to be successful
- Challenging work; we arent sitting around resetting passwords all day
- Espresso espresso, espresso machine!
- Quaterly potlucks
- All the technical training you need
- Team outings - we like to get out and have fun. We have a work hard, play hard culture!
- Ambulance and fire truck ride-a-longs - we like to know our customers and their business
- Nerf guns- we like to blow off some steam!
ZOLL values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.